RoastE

About Me

My photo
Over the last few years I've worked in different tattoo shops, doing different things. I've covered greeting customers, cleaning the shop, making stencils, drawing tattoo designs, all the way to tattooing. Now, I've taken a break from tattooing for a while to learn new things about the industry. I'm taking trips and going to as many tattoo conventions as I can. After I do this, I will go back to tattooing. As for me, I currently have over 10 tattoos and nine piercings. Don't worry, I plan on getting many more.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clear Internet

I've used the Internet for quite some time now. It can be a hard task for someone who's never used it, I know, because it was for me. There are so many different Internet providers how do you know which one to choose? You have to search around and compare prices, speed, etc. With there being so many providers you may not know which one you want to try, but I know one that is a good pick...

It's called Clear. Clear Internet has plans starting at $35.00*, which is a pretty good deal. In fact, I'm thinking of switching. That's a lot cheaper than what I pay now. Clear sounds like a good deal to me. I did some searching and I know they offer home and on-the-go plans, which would be great for me. Check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment