RoastE

About Me

My photo
Over the last few years I've worked in different tattoo shops, doing different things. I've covered greeting customers, cleaning the shop, making stencils, drawing tattoo designs, all the way to tattooing. Now, I've taken a break from tattooing for a while to learn new things about the industry. I'm taking trips and going to as many tattoo conventions as I can. After I do this, I will go back to tattooing. As for me, I currently have over 10 tattoos and nine piercings. Don't worry, I plan on getting many more.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Doctor's Orders

Doctor's Orders

Guest post from: Joe Castro

My doctor told me that getting healthy was no longer an option since my blood pressure was through the roof in my cholesterol has never been higher. I was absolutely terrified when I got that news, so I immediately rushed home and got on my Clearinternetto look up healthy eating plans. While I was at it, I joined a gym only a mile from my house, and I've really been working hard these last couple of months to get my health under control. I h! ave a follow-up appointment in just three weeks with my doctor and I'm hoping he's going to give me some great news about my skyrocketing blood pressure. My father died when I was only 21 from a heart attack, so I'm especially scared that the same thing will happen to me. I needed to lose weight for a long time now, so maybe this news is just what I needed to kick me into high gear. I'm sick of being unhealthy and I'm really dedicated this time to changing my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment