RoastE

About Me

My photo
Over the last few years I've worked in different tattoo shops, doing different things. I've covered greeting customers, cleaning the shop, making stencils, drawing tattoo designs, all the way to tattooing. Now, I've taken a break from tattooing for a while to learn new things about the industry. I'm taking trips and going to as many tattoo conventions as I can. After I do this, I will go back to tattooing. As for me, I currently have over 10 tattoos and nine piercings. Don't worry, I plan on getting many more.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm thinking of new shoes.

I've never really been the type of girl to wear fancy shoes. Usually, I stick with my converse. In the past I have bought a few pairs of high heels and some tall boots but, they only got worn once or twice. Lately I've been thinking of buying some stilettos or pumps and I'm going to go bold.

By bold I mean red and leopard print heels. That will get someones attention. I wear a lot of black, a whole lot of black, so I need some nice shoes to match. Any ideas? I've been looking on Become.com and they have tons of stuff- clothes, shoes, rainboots and much more.

Now, as for boots, I'm more into the biker boots, because I ride a bike. I don't just get them to look tough. Converse don't hold up too long when you ride in them. I could go more feminine and get some Ciao Bella Boots, those are pretty cool.

Well, if anyone has ideas for my shoe quest please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment